NATEA's SIG Wireless was initiated in late 2003 to construct a platform of common interests for
wireless professionals in Silicon Valley. SIG Wireless's scopes include hardware and firmware/software,
technologies and applications/marketing, digital and analog, baseband and RF/microwave, ICs and PCBs,
wireless industry's strategies and market/business, etc.
The mission of NATEA SIG Wireless is:
1. To expand knowledge and skills of our members in wireless industry.
2. To exchange information of wireless industry in technologies, markets, and business.
3. To provide a platform for communication and networking to keep members abreast of current
events and marketing in wireless industry.
4. To bridge wireless communities between Silicon Valley and Taiwan.
5. To educate all NATEA members and general public of the key roles of wireless communications.
Wireless professionals or volunteers are welcome to participate in, network,
feedback or advise about future seminars' topics/speakers or other relevant